The online gallery is a small selection of our total collection that can be viewed at the museum.
This car was rebuilt from ‘bones’ found in Southland in 1964. The reconstruction was based on a landaulette body as depicted in a 1908 Humber catalogue.
The engine was designed by Louis Coatalen – who later worked for Sunbeam, Talbot and Darracq. The 3.5 litre runs in reverse direction to normal.